4th Annual Workplace Mental Health Conference
Cultivating a Culture of Connection
Wednesday, August 16, 2023
12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Our annual University of Michigan event brings together key stakeholders to discuss strategies to improve employee mental health.
Our conference agenda is now available. See the full lineup.
- $65 for individual ticket
- $250 for up to 5 seats for your organization
- $400 for up to 10 seats for your organization
- $25 for U-M faculty/staff individual ticket
Registration costs must be paid using an Eventbrite-supported method of payment: credit/debit card, PayPal, or Google Pay in the United States. Payment options are dependent on region. Alternative payment methods including cash, check, purchase order or short code are not accepted.
- Real-world strategies for your workplace
- Tips to kick-start your workplace mental health initiative
- Lineup of well-respected industry and academic experts
- Personal stories, case studies, and panel discussions
- Interactive Q&A
- Earn 4 CEU contact hours
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance
This year's sessions will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging and mental health
- Building a thriving community in today's workplace
- Creating a resilient workforce
Who Should Join:
- C-Suite Leaders
- Health professionals and researchers
- HR professionals
- DEI professionals
- Representatives from diverse industries (public, private, non-profit organizations)
- Anyone with interest in supporting workplace mental health
What previous participants have said:
- "I came out of the conference empowered to continue the work I do to advocate wellness and self-care for management and operations."
- "There was a lot of valuable information shared and seemed to cater to different levels of knowledge/industries which I appreciated."
- "So powerful to understand the communal nature of these challenges. This conference was well planned and creative in how it brought the group together in an engaging, virtual way."
A special thank you to this year’s planning committee and promotional partners
Sarah Acree, Eisenberg Family Depression Center, University of Michigan
Darcy Gruttadaro, J.D., National Alliance on Mental Illness
Conni Harrigan, Eisenberg Family Depression Center, University of Michigan
Emma Jellen, Center for Workplace Mental Health, APA Foundation
Mari Kira, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
Sinziana Luchian, M.B.A., Health Care Initiatives, Detroit Regional Chamber
Sagar Parikh, M.D., FRCPC, Workplace Mental Health Solutions, Eisenberg Family Depression Center
Michelle Riba, M.D., M.S., Workplace Mental Health Solutions, Eisenberg Family Depression Center
Stephanie Salazar, M.P.H., Workplace Mental Health Solutions, Eisenberg Family Depression Center
Matt Samocki, Ph.D., Great Lakes Bay Region Mental Health Partnership
Kelcey Stratton, Ph.D., Health and Well-Being Services, University of Michigan
Danielle Taubman, M.P.H., Workplace Mental Health Solutions, Eisenberg Family Depression Center
Sheryl Ulin, Ph.D., CPE, Center for Ergonomics, University of Michigan
Rob Vallentine, M.B.A., Great Lakes Bay Region Mental Health Partnership
- University of Michigan Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (COHSE)
- University of Michigan Center for Positive Organizations
- Wellness Works
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.