Workplace Mental Health Conference
Our annual University of Michigan event brings together key stakeholders to discuss strategies to improve employee mental health. Stay tuned for information about our 2023 conference program.
- Real-world strategies for your workplace
- Tips to kick-start your workplace mental health initiative
- Lineup of well-respected industry and academic experts
- Personal stories, case studies, and panel discussions
- Interactive Q&A
Who Should Join:
- C-Suite Leaders
- Health professionals and researchers
- HR professionals
- DEI professionals
- Representatives from diverse industries (public, private, non-profit organizations)
- Anyone with an interest in supporting workplace mental health
What previous participants have said:
- "I came out of the conference empowered to continue the work I do to advocate wellness and self-care for management and operations."
- "There was a lot of valuable information shared and seemed to cater to different levels of knowledge/industries which I appreciated."
- "So powerful to understand the communal nature of these challenges. This conference was well planned and creative in how it brought the group together in an engaging, virtual way."
Please contact email@example.com(link sends e-mail) with any questions.