Depression Center Membership
Nearly 300 faculty and professional staff members from across the University of Michigan’s Schools and Colleges and its Health System contribute their knowledge and expertise toward the Depression Center’s goal of diagnosing, treating, and eventually preventing depression, bipolar disorder, and related conditions.
Depression Center membership bridges connections between disciplines and professions, facilitating research, clinical, educational, and public policy collaborations that are central to the center’s success.
Why become a member?
Membership offers many benefits, including:
- Opportunities for multi-disciplinary collaboration related to your clinical, educational and/or research interests
- Eligibility for research awards issued through the Depression Center
- Access to the center’s educational experiences , both as a participant and as a presenter
- Opportunities to be a collaborator or site director for center research projects
- Grant writing support
- Participation on leadership boards and committees, and in topic-specific task groups